segunda-feira, 7 de julho de 2008

A woman waits for me

A woman waits for me — she contains all, nothing is lacking,
Yet all were lacking, if sex were lacking, or if the moisture of the right man were lacking.

Sex contains all,

Bodies, souls, meanings, proofs, purities, delicacies, results, promulgations,
Songs, commands, health, pride, the maternal mystery, the seminal milk;
All hopes, benefactions, bestowals,
All the passions, loves, beauties, delights of the earth,
All the governments, judges, gods, follow’d persons of the earth,
These are contain’d in sex, as parts of itself, and justifications of itself.

Without shame the man I like knows and avows the deliciousness of his sex,

Without shame the woman I like knows and avows hers.


(Walt Whitman, in Leaves of Grass)

7 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

esta é para você Gwyin, que anda tão sumida...

Anônimo disse...

Walt Whitman, Pax! você quer me matar do coração?

Pax disse...

quero não ! o coração pode ser.

gwyn disse...

sex contains all
shapes, movements,
Whispers and sighs
Involving thighs
come to me
Voluptuously
Your milky tear
My wet cry

pela sua lembranca Galahad..

Anônimo disse...

gwyn

fico muito feliz em te ver de volta. muito mesmo.

my milky tear, your wet cry
the world will always welcome lovers
no matter what the future brings
as time goes by.

Nat disse...

Uau!!!!

Pax disse...

esses dois...